If you have a show that isn’t just a solo cast, you’re obviously going to need to reach out to guests. Today, we’re talking about how to get those guests to be on your show. There are ways to get this going, especially if you’re just starting and don’t have content out yet. I want to offer three or four easy ways to get the ball rolling on that. If you enjoy this episode, make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Female Entrepreneurs Facebook group for daily prompts, updates on the podcast, and more.
What I share about in this episode:
- Who you should reach out to first
- Who is most likely going to say yes when you’re starting out
- What to do once you’ve finished reaching out to those people and gotten them on your podcast as guests
- Who else you can ask for direction on podcast guests
- How having guests benefits both them and you