My guest today, Suzanne Chadwick, couldn’t find a community for herself that was exactly what she was looking for, so she created her own. She is a Business, Branding, and Speaker Coach based in Melbourne, Australia. She runs a business called The Connection Exchange that is mainly for women in business. They run networking events for women so that they have a community around them. She also has her podcast, the Brand Builders Lab Podcast.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to use your podcast to position yourself as an expert in your field.
What we share about in this episode:
- How podcasting is more genuine than written content
- When she started her podcast, why she started it, and how long she has been podcasting
- How she formats her podcast when it comes to solo and interview-style episodes
- What she feels is working best in her podcast right now
- What she wishes she knew from the beginning
- Where she is getting her listeners, how she diversifies the platforms listeners come from, and how she keeps them coming back for more
- A Pinterest tip for podcasters
- How she converts her listeners into clients or customers
- Her favorite tool in her business
- Her current favorite podcast to listen to
Brand Builders Lab Podcast