Today’s episode is a pretty quick episode for people who haven’t launched their podcast yet, but are planning to launch soon. I am sharing the top 4 distribution channels that you need to be on as a podcaster. Obviously, there are more than these 4, but these are non-negotiable when you’re first launching your podcast.
If you’ve yet to join Savvy Podcasting for Female Entrepreneurs Facebook group, make sure to do so. We’re about to really ramp things up in there! I have daily prompts, updates on the podcast, updates on podcasting in general so you can stay informed as a podcaster, and so much more!
What I share about in this episode:
- The go-to podcast app for iPhone customers
- The go-to podcast app for people who don’t have an Apple device
- The two other popular platforms that people listen to podcasts on
- A little about what the approval process is like for these four platforms
- Which platforms are the easiest to apply to, and which may take longer to get approved
- Why you need to apply to these four platforms first
- My Podcast Launch Toolkit tutorial course that can walk you through submitting to these platforms and launching your podcast
Podcast Launch Toolkit
Savvy Podcasting for Female Entrepreneurs