Pitching to be a guest on podcasts is a super hot topic. Everyone wants to be on other people’s podcasts, whether they have their own or not. In this episode, I share some tips and tricks on how to pitch yourself to be on other podcasts so that you can make the best impression.
What we share about in this episode:
- What you need to do before pitching a podcast
- How many episodes of their show you should look at before pitching
- What you should include in your pitch and how long it should be
- One thing to never do when pitching podcasts
- Bonus tip that helps with your credibility when pitching a podcast
Savvy Podcasting for Female Entrepreneurs Facebook Group