Shannon Mattern is a web designer, digital marketer, speaker and podcaster who has taught over 10,000 entrepreneurs how to build their websites with her signature DIY web design course, the Free 5 Day Website Challenge.
Shannon’s mission is to empower people who want the freedom, flexibility and financial independence that an online business can provide by removing the tech barriers holding them back. You can think of her as your WordPress BFF!
In this episode, Shannon and I dive deep into why producing daily podcast content can lead to burnout and its benefits as well.
What we share about in this episode:
- How long Shannon has been podcasting and how I have been following her podcasting journey
- How often she releases new episodes and what her secret is to releasing new episodes consistently
- What is working best in her podcast right now
- How having a solid process has helped Shannon batch record her podcast seamlessly
- Why her monthly income reports are some of her most looked forward to episodes
- A few things she feels she could have done better with her podcast
- Where she finds that she is currently getting her listeners from and how she keeps them coming back for more
- How she turns her listeners into customers
- How to build a community around your podcast
- How Shannon retains listenership to her show
- Her favorite tools in her business
- Her current favorite podcast