In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Haley Hatcher of Heart-Centered Podcasting all about what it’s like to be a podcast manager.
Press play and learn more about a day in the life of podcast manager.
What we share about in this episode:
- How being a podcast manager is more flexible than a lot of online services
- What the day in the life of a podcast manager looks like
- Why it’s important to realize how much time podcasting actually takes
- How outsourcing small parts of your podcast can take a lot off your plate
- Why giving yourself at least 3 months before launching your podcast is key
- Haley’s best tips for growing your listenership
- Haley’s best piece of advice for those just getting started with podcasting
- Her current favorite podcast
My Favorite Murder Podcast