Today I had the pleasure of sitting down with Michelle Glogovac, a fellow podcast producer and host of My Simplified Life. She also helps podcasters reach their ideal listeners by utilizing Pinterest, saying “It is no longer just for recipes and DIY.”
Michelle was laid off from her corporate job and saw it as an opportunity to work from home while fueling her passion.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Our top tips for Pinterest as a podcaster
- Why it is important to connect with your audience and produce great content
- Michelle’s focused workflow as a creator and service provider
- Creating systems to lessen the load and frustration of hiring a team
- Working on your business vs working in your business
- Michelle’s process of turning a listener into a client with freebies
- Nurturing listener loyalty with actionable takeaways
- Michelle’s current favorite podcasts
Stay In Touch With Michelle:
Podcast: My Simplifed Life
More About Michelle:
Michelle Glogovac is a podcast producer, pitcher, and host who launched her business after 18 years in corporate aviation. Michelle works with entrepreneurs and business owners to grow their businesses and audiences while ensuring their message reaches the masses. She found her love for podcasting after discovering a podcast that helped give her direction on what
career move she should make and what it truly meant to find your purpose. Michelle’s passion is to encourage others to pursue their dreams and create their own future. Michelle is a wife, mom of two, stepmom of two, and a fur mom. She has her B.A. and M.S. in Law and is truly a multi-passionate entrepreneur. She resides in the Bay Area and will be the first to tell you about her love for wine!