Today I am chatting with Krista Miller from Summit In A Box. She is sharing all about her current podcast and former podcast that she had with a co-host. We talk all about why having a super niche podcast is beneficial. Are you ready to learn more about why niching down is the way to go?
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Krista share’s about her business and podcast
- Solo episodes vs. interview episodes
- The importance of finding quality guests
- The importance of reating systems and processes
- It takes hard work to grow a podcast from scratch.
- Having a niche-specific podcast makes it easier to create content
- Most of her listeners are coming from her Facebook group and email list.
- Krista’s process of how she is converting listeners into customers and clients
- Nurturing listener loyalty with good actionable information
- Podcasting isn’t cheap in time or money. Make sure you are up for the job.
- Have a process in place and use available resources
- Krista’s favorite business tool
- Krista’s current favorite podcasts
At Summit In A Box, Krista teaches online business owners to skyrocket their revenue, grow their email lists, become leaders, and make mutually beneficial connections through online summits. These aren’t summits that leave speakers and attendees feeling gross and taken advantage of – her method is focused on strong connections, collaboration, and making a difference in the lives of everyone involved. The best part? She makes it easy! With every strategy, copy template, website template, script, tech tutorial, and resources you’d ever need, your summit prep just got a whole lot easier!
Links and Resources:
Jenny’s Facebook Page
Summit in a Box
Summit Host Hangout Podcast
Krista on Instagram
Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast