How to Use Your Podcast to Get More Clients in Your Business
Today I am chatting with Kaylan Thompson from Joy to Lead Podcast. Kaylan is a leadership & hiring coach as well as a podcast host. Joy to Lead Podcast is a show helping business owners advance to the role of CEO and scale their business with wisdom and sound business strategy. We talk about how to get more clients in your business with your podcast.
Are you ready to get more clients and grow and scale your business?
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Kaylan shares about her businesses and podcast.
- Leadership & foundational business principles
- What format Kaylan uses for her podcast
- Batch recording solo episodes when you’re inspired.
- The key to having deeper more meaningful podcast conversations
- How to protect your time to avoid burnout
- Why it’s important record ahead and bank content
- Finding guests and promoting on Instagram and email newsletters
- Podcast growth booms more after a year
- Turning listeners into clients and customers
- Our podcast is an extension of our offering.
- The importance of providing value consistently
- Instagram feed guest take-overs and IG story trainings
- Kaylan’s podcast advice is to go with your idea and get started.
- Podcasts are not meant to be perfect!
- Kaylan’s current favorite podcasts
Kaylan is a leadership & hiring coach helping business owners crack their CEO code so they can make profitable decisions that strengthen their team and increase their bottom line. She is the host of the Joy to Lead Podcast, a show helping business owners advance to the role of CEO and scale their business with wisdom and sound business strategy.
What Works Podcast
The Heart-Centered Entrepreneur Podcast
Joy to Lead
Joy to Lead Podcast
Joy to Lead on Instagram
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page