What It’s Like to Have a Podcast Manager with Adaleta Avdic
Today I am chatting with Adaleta Avdic of the Get an Adaatude Podcast. Ada is an accomplished Social Media Influencer and well-known blogger that covers various topics including beauty, travel, lifestyle, and fashion. In this episode, we talk all about podcasting and having a podcast manager.
Are you ready to work with a podcast manager?
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Ada shares about herself and her podcast.
- Video content is a huge focus of hers
- Podcasting is Ada’s passion project
- Ada podcast journey from idea to launch
- Ada has a wide variety of guests
- What format Ada uses for her podcast
- Interview style episodes via Zoom
- It is completely normal to be nervous and it does get easier over time
- How outsourcing has helped Ada save time and stay consistent
- A key piece is batching episodes
- Prioritizing your day to get tasks accomplished
- It is important to give yourself grace and not criticize yourself.
- Talking about sensitive topics can be done respectfully
- Her listeners are from Instagram.
- How to convert listeners into followers or customers
- Links in show notes are easy and accessible for followers
- Organic sales are her way
- The importance of a call to action
- Ada’s podcast advice is to think it through and map it out.
- Have a plan and map out content for a few episodes
- Ada’s current favorite podcasts
Guest Bio: Adaleta Avdić was born in Bosnia in the early ‘90s and came to the United States as a refugee when she was 5 years old. Having escaped a life of hardship and war, her and her family arrived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where they were part of a Catholic refugee rescue, taken in by a Catholic priest and his family. The help from the church allowed Avdić’s family to start a new life in the United States and afforded her dad the opportunity to become a professional pilot. As his career progressed, it would take Avdić’s family to Los Angeles three years later. Avdić has been working since she was 16 and went on to graduate from the University of Arizona, with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Business Writing. Taking that writing degree to a new level, Avdić established her blog adaatude.com in 2013 as part of a senior class college project. Fast forward to the present day, after years of dedicated posts, she speaks to thousands of readers a month. Now known globally as @adaatude on social media, she is sought after by major brands to be their brand ambassadors. Over 600,000 followers later, Adaleta Avdić is an accomplished Social Media Influencer and well-known blogger that covers various topics including beauty, travel, lifestyle, and fashion. She’s always on the hunt for the perfect shade of lipstick, the best fitting clothes, and a delicious meal while traveling and exploring the world.
The Skinny Confidential Podcast
The Bitch Bible
Off the Vine Podcast
Joe Rogan Podcast
Get an Adaatude Podcast
Ada on Instagram
Ada on TikTok
Get an Adaatude Podcast Episode with Jenny
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page