Why It’s Okay to Start Over with Your Podcast with Lee
Today I am chatting with Lee Chaix McDonough of the Coach with Clarity Podcast. Lee is the Founder and CEO of Coach With Clarity, a business coaching and coach training company. In this episode, we talk about why it’s sometimes okay to start over with your podcast.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Lee shares about herself and her podcast.
- Coach with Clarity is Lee’s second podcast
- Her first podcast did not directly relate to her business and the people she wanted to serve.
- She went back to basic and focused on who she wanted to speak to.
- Strategic focus gives clarity and better connections to her audience.
- It is okay to start over especially to align with what you are doing.
- Weekly episodes primarily solo with on-air coaching calls
- On-air coaching calls are working well for her podcast.
- Her podcast has been a great connection point for her with clients.
- Learning to share the mic and her platform without losing herself
- Strong vetting program for guests
- Good fit guests and honoring audience time
- Her listeners are from various areas including other podcasts and social media.
- It is all about building and cultivating relationships.
- How to convert listeners into followers or customers
- Her podcast is a way to educate listeners.
- Lee’s key is being very generous with information on her podcast
- The importance of a call to action
- Prepare your listeners for what is coming next.
- Podcasting can be a one-sided conversation.
- Lees’s podcast advice is to be really clear about the purpose and goal of your podcast.
- Lee’s favorite tool is the Pretty Links WordPress Plug-In.
- Lee’s current favorite podcasts
Guest Bio: Lee Chaix McDonough is the Founder and CEO of Coach With Clarity, a business coaching and coach training company. She works with intuitive, service-oriented professionals who want to leverage their existing skills, wisdom, and experience into a successful coaching career. Lee is also the host of the Coach with Clarity podcast and author of the #1 Amazon book, ACT On Your Business: Braving the storms of entrepreneurship and creating success through meaning, mindset, and mindfulness. After over a decade as a clinical social worker and public health professional, Lee became credentialed as a coach through the International Coaching Federation and now provides private business coaching and ICF-accredited continuing coach education. Her Coach with Clarity® framework fuses meaning, mindset, and mindfulness with grounded intuition and solid business strategy to help coaches and clients excel at entrepreneurship and transform their lives. Lee lives in North Carolina with her husband, two sons, and her pug Phineas.
The West Wing Weekly Podcast
Office Ladies Podcast
Coach with Clarity Podcast
Lee on Facebook
Lee on Instagram
Lee on LinkedIn
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page