How to Find an Editor for Your Podcast
In today’s quick episode, In today’s episode, I’m chatting all about how to find an editor for your podcast.
In this episode:
- If you’re in the beginning stages of wanting to launch a podcast and feel stuck, then you need the Podcast Launch Blueprint. Head to savvypodcastingforentrepreneurs.com/blueprint to grab it today!
- So I don’t know about you but finding an editor was probably one of the first things that came to mind when starting my podcast a few years ago.
- A good editor (that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg) can be hard to come by.
- I have found some really great options on sites like Fiverr or Upwork.
- At Savvy Podcast Agency we also offer editing services in addition to uploading to your podcast host, so you can also check us out as well if you’d like.
- Jenny shares four things to look for in an editor.
Now that you have those elements in mind, finding an editor to take your episodes off your plate should be much easier.
If you still have any questions on finding a good editor, please feel free to DM me at @savvypodcasting and I’ll see you in the next episode!
And if you’re struggling with even knowing where to begin with podcasting, I can help. Head to http://www.savvypodcastingforentrepreneurs.com/consult and book your free call with me today. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Thanks so much for listening to today’s episode. You can find the show notes for this episode by going to http://www.savvypodcastingforentrepreneurs.com/episode-153
Make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs FB group if you haven’t already. It is such a great place to build connections with other podcasters who are in the same boat as you.
Book Your Free Consult Call
Podcast Submission Checklist
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page