How to Sell on Your Podcast without Being Sleazy with Jackie Kossoff
Today I am chatting with Jackie Kossoff of the Millennial Success Stories Podcast. Jackie is a Marketing Strategist & Success Coach for fellow entrepreneurs building their own marketing agencies. In this episode, we talk about how to sell on your podcast without being sleazy.
In This Episode:
- Jackie shares about herself and her podcast.
- She was called to start her podcast when she first started coaching.
- She wanted a show that would show other women what was possible for them.
- Her podcast is in its second season.
- She recorded 10 episodes before she launched.
- Jackie uses a seasonal model.
- Weekly episodes with mix of guest conversations and solo episodes
- Batching recording and staying a few months ahead of schedule
- She loves the organic conversations on her podcast.
- Having a great system with your team is crucial.
- Be selective with guests
- Have good conversations and be unapologetic
- Stay in your power as the podcast host
- Her listeners are from various areas including other podcasts and social media.
- Collaboration over competition
- Call to action in the intro of the podcast of every episode.
- The importance of great content
- Serving listeners and helping them get to the next level
- Openly and honestly talking about experiences
- Jackie’s current favorite podcasts
Guest Bio: Jackie Kossoff is a Marketing Strategist & Success Coach for fellow entrepreneurs building their own marketing agencies. She is an Amazon Bestselling author, host of the Millennial Success Stories podcast, and also runs a full-service Facebook Ads & marketing agency. When she’s not working, she’s probably reading, writing, watching history documentaries, or traveling to historic sites in Europe.
Millennial Success Stories Podcast
Jackie on Facebook
Jackie on Instagram
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page