Should My Podcast Have Seasons?
Hey Savvies! In today’s episode, I’m chatting about if your podcast should have seasons or not.
In this episode:
- In my opinion, this is truly a personal preference and can be structured in many different ways.
- You can release your season upfront or each week for a certain amount of time. There’s really no right way to structure your podcast season.
- For example, with my podcast, we’re technically on season 3 but I don’t structure my seasons like you would think.
- 3 questions to ask yourself to help your figure out if you should do seasons or not.
- Batching recording makes it possible for me to put out one episode a week.
- Pros and Cons for having seasons for your podcast.
- Do what feels best and right for you!
So if you’re been wanting to start your own podcast then I challenge you to take the time and map out your plan now. Now is the time!
And if you’re struggling with even knowing where to begin with podcasting, I can help. Head to http://www.savvypodcastingforentrepreneurs.com/consult and book your free call with me today. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Thanks so much for listening to today’s episode. You can find the show notes for this episode by going to http://www.savvypodcastingforentrepreneurs.com/episode-156
Make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs FB group if you haven’t already. It is such a great place to build connections with other podcasters who are in the same boat as you.
Book Your Free Consult Call
Podcast Submission Checklist
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page