Hey Savvies! Welcome back to another episode of Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs. In today’s episode, I am chatting all about how to promote your podcast launch.
In This Episode:
- Launching a podcast is no small feat.
- Launching a podcast takes tons of hours of prep work from mapping out episodes to recording to editing and all of the other backend pre-launch and post-production tasks.
- Sharing a daily countdown leading up to your podcast launch is a fun way to get people excited about your upcoming episodes.
- Having a launch strategy is so key to having a successful launch.
- Having launch cheerleaders or people who will promote your show before and on launch day is another great way to get new eyes on your show when it launches.
- Share your trailer with your audience.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for ratings and reviews
The waitlist is now open for the Profitable Podcast Accelerator. If you’re having trouble getting all the pieces together to launch your podcast, then I invite you to join me. The doors will be opening mid-September sign up here to save your spot and get in at a discounted rate once the doors are officially open!