Hey Savvies! Welcome back to another episode of Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs. In this episode, we’re chatting all about creating a killer process for your guests to lessen overwhelm on both your end and your potential guest’s end.
You don’t want to miss my upcoming challenge – 3 Days to a Profitable Podcast. The challenge starts on September 14th but you can save your spot now by going here.
- Not only does having a streamlined guest process make things easier for me but it also makes things easy for my potential guests as well.
- First, you should have a system in place for accepting guest inquiries.
- When you ask all the right questions up front, you’re able to easily see if the applicant is a good fit for your show or not.
- The next step is to have an easy onboarding process once you accept someone as a guest.
- I recommend using something like Acuity or Calendly so that you can send the accepted guests a booking link and then they are able to select a day/time that works for both of your schedules without all of the back and forth.
- Once they’ve booked their interview with you, then I always send the questions that I’ll ask the day before the interview plus some further instructions and the Zoom link so that everything is all in one place.
My podcast launch blueprint contains the 5 things you need to successfully launch your podcast in the next 60-90 days. Head here to grab it today!
The waitlist is now open for the Profitable Podcast Accelerator. If you’re having trouble getting all the pieces together to launch your podcast, then I invite you to join me. The doors will be opening mid-September so head here to save your spot and get in at a discounted rate once the doors are officially open!