Hey Savvies! Welcome back to another episode of Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs. In today’s episode, I’m going to be chatting about where to find music for your podcast.
If you’re planning on launching a podcast anytime soon, you NEED this blueprint in your life. Head here to grab it today!
- I have two recommendations for you – Audio Jungle and Melody Loops.
- The majority of my own and my client’s music comes from Melody Loops. With Melody Loops you pay $29 and can download up to 3 tracks so it’s pretty much a no brainer.
- I purchased one for my intro/outro and a different one for my ad segments and had a third leftover to use on client music purchases in the future.
- Both options have tons of great instrumental music to choose from but it might take a little bit to sift through them all.
- I usually narrow it down to my top 3 and then choose from there. You can even have your audience get involved in the process by asking them to vote between your top two options.
My podcast launch blueprint contains the 5 things you need to successfully launch your podcast in the next 60-90 days. Head here to grab it today!
And if you’re struggling with even knowing where to begin with podcasting, I can help. Head to http://www.savvypodcastingforentrepreneurs.com/consult and book your free call with me today. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs FB group if you haven’t already. It is such a great place to build connections with other podcasters who are in the same boat as you.