Today I am chatting with Nicole Bernard of Bubbles and Biz Podcast. Nicole has been an entrepreneur for 12+ years and now helps business owners master their marketing so they can effectively grow their business without stress, worry, and overwhelm. In this episode, we talk about the importance of being creative with your podcast and having systems and processes in place.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Nicole shares about herself and her podcasting experience. She has been in podcasting for over a year.
- She sends a bottle of champagne to her guests and they drink champagne and talk about their entrepreneurial journey on the podcast.
- She started her podcast with four solo episodes but then changed to all interviews.
- She puts out new episodes each week on Tuesday which provides consistency.
- She has gotten her rhythms and processes in place and that has really helped things run smoothly.
- She has her systems written out with deadlines so she can just follow that each week.
- In the beginning, she was learning as she went so it was time-consuming doing everything by hand. It has really helped as she learned about different tools like Calendly.
- Calendly and Acuity have intake forms so you can gather everything you need from guests like headshots, bios, and more.
- Automating as much as you can help things go so much smoother.
- Nicole networks in a lot of Facebook groups and in-person when possible and that is where most of her listeners seem to come from.
- Providing great content and value that is helpful for her listeners has lead to converting listeners to clients.
- She makes listeners want to come back each week by having good quality guests.
- She has found that it is important to vet potential guests and make sure they are a good fit for her podcast.
- You learn more about navigating the conversations as you go.
- Do research prior to starting your podcast and map out your process to set yourself up for success from the very beginning.
- Do some research, but don’t sit on your idea for a long time trying to figure out everything perfectly.
- Sometimes you just need to jump in because your podcast will improve as you go.
- Nicole’s current favorite podcasts
Nicole Bernard has been an entrepreneur for 12+ years and now helps business owners master their marketing so they can effectively grow their business without stress, worry, and overwhelm. When she’s not working you can find her in the woods with her family and a glass of wine!
Win the Hour, Win the Day
Bubbles and Biz Podcast
Nicole on Instagram
Nicole on Facebook
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page