Hey savvies! Welcome back to another episode of Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs. In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing how to use your podcast to build community.
Check out my new freebie, the 5 mistakes you’re probably making with your podcast guide. In the guide, I share the 5 mistakes you’re making with your podcast and what you can do to combat them. If you want to grab the guide, head here to grab it today.
- Now what I mean by building community with your podcast is that not only are you getting in their ears each week with your new content but you’re also connecting with them elsewhere.
- So first, you are building that trust with your audience by sharing free content that is just as good as your paid content.
- Because your episodes are so value-packed, then when you share a free offer with your audience, they are 10x more likely to convert into whatever you’re offering them.
- Then once they are in your group or on your email list, they are even further invested in you and being a part of your community which means that they are probably in it for the long haul and overtime will become a paying client/customer of yours.
- Of course, there are always those who are just going to be freebie seekers and join your group or email list and never buy but if you continuously provide value to them, then they will become loyal to you for life.
- So action step for you today – Start using your podcast as a way to get your listeners deeper into your community if you’re not already.
And if you’re struggling with even knowing where to begin with podcasting, I can help. Head here and book your free call with me today. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs FB group if you haven’t already. It is such a great place to build connections with other podcasters who are in the same boat as you.