Hey savvies! Welcome back to another episode of Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs. In today’s episode, we’ll be chatting about why podcasting is the future.
But before we dive into the episode, I wanted to quickly tell you a little bit about my upcoming free virtual summit – the Profitable Podcast Summit. If you’ve been following me for a while, you’d know that I have hosted several summits in the past with my biz bestie Lindsey but this will be my very first solo summit and I’m so excited.
During this free virtual event, I’ll be joined by 15 other podcast experts to chat about how to launch, grow, and monetize your podcast in 2021. So both current and aspiring podcasters will benefit from the content shared during this live event. This summit will be held from February 1st-4th so mark your calendars and grab your ticket here!
In today’s episode, I wanted to chat a little about why podcasting is the future.
- I know a lot of people are in the camp that video is the future and it definitely is but podcasting is just as impactful, if not more.
- Each and every year podcasts become more popular. According to Edison Research, podcasts are expected to grow to over 70 million weekly listeners worldwide this year.
- Start growing an engaged listenership and using your podcast strategically for your business.
- Podcasting is an excellent way to grow and nurture your audience.
- I am a huge proponent of building your community with your podcast and turning your listeners into leads for your business.
- If you’re unsure of how to convert your listeners into paying customers, then you will want to check out my free masterclass called How to Make Money from Your Podcast without Relying on Ad Sponsorships here.
- It is important to bring your listeners with you to your email list, your FB group, etc. so that you can talk with them one on one and not just talk at them like you do with podcasting.
- When it comes to podcasting, it is a lot more accessible than video.
- With video, you can’t really play the video well while on the go because most video players time out when you turn off your screen. So that means with podcasts you can join your listener during the daily walk, while they do chores, on their drive to work, etc.
- So if you haven’t started your podcast yet, just do it. You don’t need the best equipment or a huge audience. All you truly need to have is quality content, a good promo strategy, and consistency.
My podcast launch blueprint contains the 5 things you need to successfully launch your podcast in the next 60-90 days. Head here to grab it today!
And if you’re struggling with even knowing where to begin with podcasting, I can help. Head here and book your free call with me today. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs FB group if you haven’t already. It is such a great place to build connections with other podcasters who are in the same boat as you.