Hey savvies! I have been busy recording some new guest episodes for you guys for the first time since October so I am really excited to start rolling those out over the next few months because I have so missed having guests on the show and can’t wait to start implementing them again on the podcast.
I am really stoked for today’s episode because it’s not something I have seen too many other podcast strategists talk about so I think it will be really great for podcasters at any stage to learn from.
So today I wanted to chat about the free platform called Chartable.
- Chartable is a free tool I discovered a couple of years ago that gives you a more streamlined view of your analytics and I have found it really useful for both my own podcasts and my clients podcasts.
- The analytics from Chartable are IAB certified which means that it filters out any known bots so the download numbers are as accurate as possible.
- What I like to do is add all of my own and client’s podcasts to Chartable. I even add the prepend to each client’s Libsyn account so we can directly track downloads, reviews, and more.
- I love that when you add the Chartable prepend to your hosting account that it streamlines all of these statistics in one place and you can even see exactly how much your percentages have increased (or decreased) month over month which is so helpful to see.
- You can also easily view where your podcast currently ranks on both the Apple charts and they send out emails every Monday with the updated statistics that I sometimes share with my clients if I notice that they have jumped up quite a bit higher in ranking and I want to be able to celebrate with them.
- They also have a top 200 Chartable charts available as well which is a fun new addition over the past year or so.
So with all of that said, I definitely recommend signing up for Chartable if you haven’t already. You can just go to chartable.com to sign up for your free account.
And if you’re struggling with even knowing where to begin with podcasting, I can help. Head here and book your free call with me today. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Make sure to join the Savvy Podcasting for Entrepreneurs FB group if you haven’t already. It is such a great place to build connections with other podcasters who are in the same boat as you.