Today I am chatting with Haili Murch. Haili is a mom of two boys and a podcast connoisseur. She helps female entrepreneurs start and manage their podcasts so they can grow their businesses, have a platform for their unique message, and help give them time to create a purpose-filled business for their clients and for their own lives. In this episode, we talk about what you need to know before hiring a podcast manager.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Haili shares about herself and how she got started in the online space. She has been in the space for about four years and started as a freelancer.
- Podcasting is not going anywhere.
- There are many benefits of outsourcing your podcast launch and management. The top benefit is that it is going to allow you more time in your business.
- Having a good podcast system and process with a podcast expert helps your podcast be more successful.
- Shownotes are essential for podcast growth and have many benefits.
- It is very helpful to have an SOP or a list of expectations in place before hiring a podcast manager.
- If you are launching a podcast it is important to have an open mind and be open to ideas during the launch conversations.
- When you are outsourcing, be open about your expectations, communications, and your schedule.
- A podcast manager can help with editing, uploading to streaming host platforms, transcription, shownotes, and guest services.
- The best place to find podcast managers are Instagram, Facebook groups, and Google.
- Haili shares her favorite podcasts.
Haili is a mom of two boys and a podcast connoisseur! She helps female entrepreneurs start and manage their podcasts so they can grow their businesses, have a platform for their unique message, and help give them time to create a purpose-filled business for their clients and for their own lives.
She started her virtual assistant business 4 years ago. At the beginning of 2020, she decided to niche down to podcasting only and her business doubled during the pandemic. She saw that working with podcasters was needed and that it wasn’t going anywhere. She has worked on 40+ different podcasts and she is continually amazed with the variety of podcasts and the value they bring to their listeners.
IGNITE Her Mind
All In Podcast
Talk of Him Podcast
Haili on Instagram
Follow Us on Social Media:
5 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Podcast