Today I am chatting with Kate Ahl. Kate is the owner and founder of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management and marketing agency. In this episode, we talk about how to use the power of Pinterest in your marketing.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Kate shares about herself and how she got started in the online space. She started her Pinterest marketing agency in 2014.
- Pinterest is where people go to search for content and ideas.
- Benefits of Pinterest for podcasters
- Podcasting is a long game.
- Pinterest now has multiple pin formats. Now they have the standard pins, idea pins, and Pinterest ads.
- Pinterest has been their number one traffic driver for over 9 years.
- Start by learning how the user experiences Pinterest before using it for business.
- Best tips and practice for designing standard pins.
- There are two ways Pinterest users interact with pins.
- Don’t add too much text on your standard pins – less than 5 words.
- Know your strategy statement and keep your eye on the prize.
- Kate shares her favorite podcasts.
Kate Ahl is the owner and founder of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management and marketing agency. Her company has worked with over 1000 Pinterest accounts over the last 8+ years. Their goal is to help business owners understand how to leverage the platform to grow their email list, find cold leads, and make more sales. Kate is a Pinterest speaker, teacher, podcaster, and strategist.
Pinterest Creator Program
The Dispatch Podcast
Smart Agency Masterclass Podcast
Content Inc. Podcast
Kate on Pinterest
Kate on Instagram
Kate on Facebook
Kate on LinkedIn
Kate on Twitter
Kate on YouTube
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page
5 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Podcast
Pin for Later