Today I am chatting with Nadine Netheryl. Nadine is the Founder of CAN DO! Content and a strategic website and email copywriter for female founders who want to intentionally attract, delight, and retain their dream customers. In this episode, we talk about how we can use our audience and what they want to create a better podcast.
What We Discuss In This Episode:
- Nadine shares about herself and how she got started in the online space. She is a copywriter and has a background in marketing.
- Doing a bit of everything helps you find what you love, what you are good at, and what you want to explore further.
- Audience research should educate everything you do in your business. It is really the basis for the business.
- Audience research helps you come up with topics that speak to objections, pain points, and desires that keep your audience up at night. It also helps you pick perfect fit guests.
- Audience research helps you shape a business that is sustainable long term and make your copywriting, content creation, and marketing so much easier.
- It is not about you, it is about your audience.
- Surveys are a great way to learn more about your audience.
- Hand-pick a few customers to jump on a 15-minute chat to learn even more.
- Use all the research you have done to come up with a lead magnet that is irresistible and then nurture them with even more content and value.
- Make your audience the center of everything. What do they need to buy from you?
- It is important to show up consistently.
- Nadine shares her favorite podcast.
Nadine Nethery is the Founder of CAN DO! Content and a strategic website and email copywriter for female founders who want to intentionally attract, delight, and retain their dream customers. Her strategic take on audience research and copy turns every brand touchpoint into genuine connections that drive sales, celebrate loyalty, and surround you with keen brand advocates who happily do the word-spreading for you. Over the past 6+ years, Nadine has given global e-commerce success stories, game-changing startups, and industry-disrupting service providers the words to shine and the strategies to build a sustainable business long-term.
Mistakes That Made Me Podcast\
Audience Success Formula
Follow Us on Social Media:
Jenny’s Facebook Page
5 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Podcast
Pin for Later